Have you ever wondered how to plan the biggest tailgate blow-out ever? I asked a buddy of mine what his secret was and he told me that it had to do with preparation, advertising, and the ultimate roll-out. You had to attract enough people to make it a great event and plans had to be flexible enough come rain or shine. He pulled out his checklist that he used to buy food, invite people, and coordinate the event. By using a checklist, he also managed to stay within a specific budget.
In a similar manner, you have to be prepared to create an SEO checklist to bring your fans in from all over the Internet to your website. If you’ve ever wondered why it’s important to create an SEO checklist, here are five good reasons to do so.
Here are some helpful SEO links:
- Five Ways to Grow Your Blog Without SEO
- Five SEO Mistakes That Are Crushing Your Business
- Five SEO Tips for Beginners
1. To Make Changes After a Google Algorithm Change
- Just like the weather predicts what type of clothing you need to wear at a tailgate party, you are also going to have to keep track of the Google weather patterns when you own a website to keep up with algorithm changes.
- You won’t be caught by surprise when they release a new update.
- You can beat your competition by being on the leading edge of new Google SEO algorithm changes.
- You can learn how consumer preferences are changing by how Google changes it’s algorithm and then use that knowledge to change all your SEO strategies.
2. To Oversee Keyword Strategies
- You got to be rooting for your team with the right keywords so that the right fans show up.
- You can understand how to deliver content that is a Google magnet.
- Since keyword niches are also changing constantly, you have to learn to be flexible and have a keyword campaign strategy.
- You need to adopt new keyword strategies, like local keyword search, whenever necessary.
- Understand Keywords? Why do you need keywords?
3. To Increase Traffic Counts
- You have to constantly keep track of traffic counts on your website and see whether your advertising is working to bring more fans to your door.
- You can fix issues quickly on your website when you see traffic counts dropping.
- You can learn more about your demographics by watching traffic and its origins.
- To locate bottlenecks and remove them so that traffic can surge.
4. To Keep Your Website In Top Form
- Like a rip-roaring tailgate party that is the envy of the parking lot, your website will be the one in top form with an SEO checklist and budget.
- You can take care of broken links that drive traffic away even as you implement novel strategies like mobile marketing with local keyword searches to find new customers who are just driving by your big event.
- You can deliver content that appeals to your niche audience.
- You will be able to stay within budget with an SEO checklist that keeps you running smoothly.
5. To Set and Reach Important Goals
- An SEO checklist can help you set goals like increasing traffic counts, sales, and new marketing leads.
- It can help you track the return on the investment by measuring actual numbers.
- It can help you increase sign ups and implement an email marketing campaign.
- It can help you get more exposure online via social networking channels.
- It can help you figure out what strategies are working and which need to be abandoned.
To get the most out of your SEO campaigns, having an SEO checklist is vital. It can pinpoint what tasks need to be completed on a daily or monthly basis. It can help you figure out how to constantly improve your Internet presence so that when people drive by in cyberspace, it will seem like your tailgate party is the best in the lot. You won’t be able to keep away the fans that will line up to be a part of your online success story.